Sri Lanka Ladies vs Bangladesh Ladies 18th Match Ladies’s Asia Cup-2022 as we speak match prediction. Massive Bash League. We offer 100 % positive as we speak cricket match prediction ideas by raja babu. Who will win as we speak’s match SLW vs BANW? The 100 toss prediction. Reside rating with the ball-by-ball replace. Cricket toss prediction.
Full Particulars of In the present day Match Prediction
Cricket followers are able to witness one more massive battle of the Ladies’s Asia Cup. The 18th match of Ladies’s Asia Cup 2022 is scheduled to play between Sri Lanka Ladies and Bangladesh Ladies on Monday, tenth October 2022 at Sylhet Outer Cricket Stadium, Sylhet. We’re posting protected, correct, and safe as we speak match prediction for all matches of the Ladies Asia Cup.
Sri Lanka Ladies is the third-best performing crew of the Ladies Asia Cup 2022. That they had performed a complete of 4 matches with three wins to their identify. That they had misplaced only one match and are holding the third place on the factors desk. That they had crushed Malaysia Ladies of their most up-to-date match with a good-looking margin of 72 runs.
The efficiency of Bangladesh Ladies had not been a lot spectacular on this version of the Ladies’s Asia Cup. In addition they performed 4 matches and gained two matches. That they had misplaced two matches and are located within the fifth place on the factors desk. They had been crushed by India Ladies of their most up-to-date match.
Sri Lanka Ladies Evaluations
Sri Lanka Ladies are performing effectively on this event. The batting and bowling items of Sri Lanka Ladies had given one of the best efficiency within the earlier matches that they had performed. Sri Lanka has to win this match to have some possibilities to qualify for the semi-finals. They gained the toss and determined to bat first within the earlier match in opposition to Malaysia Ladies. The efficiency of their batting order was not a lot spectacular. They might handle to attain simply 105 runs in 20 overs. O Ranasinghe proved probably the most profitable and highest run-scorer from their aspect who remained not out after scoring 23 runs on 18 balls with the assistance of two boundaries.
Chamari Athapaththu and Nilakshi de Silva scored 21 runs every whereas Malsha Shehani had 14 runs to her identify. The way in which how the bowling unit of Sri Lanka carried out within the earlier match was simply excellent. They defended a low goal of 106 runs on the board and ship a full crew of Malaysia Ladies again to the pavilion on a complete of simply 33 runs in 9.5 overs. Virtually all bowlers from their aspect carried out effectively. Malsha Shehani was probably the most profitable and highest wicket-taker from their aspect who picked 4 wickets in her 1.5 overs in opposition to simply 2 runs. Inoka Ranaweera and Sugandika Kumari picked two wickets every whereas Oshadi Ranasinghe had one wicket to her identify.
Bangladesh Ladies Evaluations
Bangladesh Ladies had been common on this event and we don’t assume that they will qualify for the semi-finals. They misplaced the toss and had been requested to area first of their most up-to-date match in opposition to India Ladies. The efficiency of their bowling unit was not excellent. They leaked 159 runs in 20 overs. They used seven bowlers on this match. Rumana Ahmed was probably the most profitable and highest wicket-taker from their aspect who picked three wickets in her three overs in opposition to 27 runs. Salma Khatun picked one wicket whereas S Akter, Fariha Trisna, Nahida Akter, Ritu Moni, and Fahima Khatun had been the bowlers who failed to choose any wicket.
The batting order of Bangladesh Ladies completely collapsed within the earlier match. They didn’t chase the goal of 160 runs and scored simply 100 runs in 20 overs. The center and decrease batting order of Bangladesh completely didn’t put some runs on the board. The skipper, Nigar Sultana was probably the most profitable and highest run-scorer from their aspect scoring 36 runs on 29 balls with the assistance of 5 boundaries. Fargana Hoque additionally carried out effectively and scored 30 runs whereas Murshida Khatun may handle to attain 21 runs.
Favourite Workforce in In the present day Match Prediction
Sri Lanka Ladies is total a robust crew as in comparison with the Bangladesh Ladies at the least on papers. Based on our match prediction, Sri Lanka Ladies are the favourite crew who will win this match. There are a lot of components that make Sri Lanka Ladies a favourite crew to win this match. A number of the key components are talked about as beneath:
Sri Lanka Ladies had gained their most performed matches
Sri Lanka Ladies are enjoying with full energy on this event
Bangladesh Ladies is new and a weak crew
Sr Lanakan crew has some finest all-rounders within the squad who’re in good type
Successful Probabilities of In the present day Match for the Each Groups
Sri Lanka Ladies is filled with skilled and younger gamers within the t20 format. The batting order of this crew can be robust and a few well-known hitters of the t20 format are a part of the squad of this crew, so the profitable possibilities of as we speak’s match for Sri Lanka Ladies have been elevated. The equation of who will win as we speak’s cricket match prediction and who will win the cricket match as we speak is talked about as beneath.
Sri Lanka Ladies have a 60% likelihood to win this matchBangladesh Ladies have a 40% likelihood to win this match
Toss Prediction in In the present day Match Prediction
The toss will play an essential function within the determination of all matches of the Ladies’s Asia Cup 2022. Having a very good complete on the board is all the time an enormous benefit in these varieties of huge matches. Based on our toss prediction, the crew who will win the toss might select to bat first.
Pitch Report and Situations
The 18th Match match of Ladies’s Asia Cup 2022 goes to be held at Sylhet Outer Cricket Stadium, Sylhet. We had noticed within the earlier matches performed right here that the pitch right here at this venue is sweet for batting. The observe is slower than the others we’ve seen and helps the spinners fairly a bit. We hope that the floor is certain to get slower and be a bit harder for batting on this match. A rating of 185 goes to be robust to chase.
Climate Report for In the present day Match
The climate forecast in Sylhet is predicting some clouds round on match day however the climate forecast doesn’t predict rain. We must always be capable of have a full uninterrupted match.
Who Will Win Sri Lanka Ladies vs Bangladesh Ladies, 18th Match Ladies’s Asia Cup-2022
Who Will Win Sri Lanka Ladies vs Bangladesh Ladies 18th Match Womens Asia Cup-2022 Toss-BANW
Who Will Win Sri Lanka Ladies vs Bangladesh Ladies 18th Match Womens Asia Cup-2022 Match-SLW
Dream 11 Predictions for In the present day’s Match
Dream11 Prediction for Sri Lanka Ladies vs Bangladesh Ladies, 18th Match. After checking the most recent participant’s availability, the Dream 11 Workforce for this match of Sri Lanka Ladies vs Bangladesh Ladies,is talked about beneath.
SLW vs BANW DREAM11 LINEUP
We are going to replace you shortly.
Full Match Information
Date: Monday, tenth October 2022Time: 03:00 AM GMT / 09:00 AM LOCAL / 08:30 PM IST
Venue Particulars, Information, and Historical past
Stadium: Sylhet Outer Cricket StadiumLocation: Sylhet, BangladeshTime Zone: UTC +06:00
Venue Scoring Sample in T20s
Whole matches: 6Matches gained batting first: 3Matches gained bowling first: 3Average 1st Inns scores: 108Average 2nd Inns scores: 66Highest complete recorded: 181/4 (20 Ov) by INDW vs MLYWLowest complete recorded: 82/10 (19.4 Ov) by THAIW vs BANWHighest rating chased: 88/1 (11.4 Ov) by BANW vs THAIWLowest rating defended: 109/9 (20 Ov) by SLW vs UAEW
Sri Lanka Ladies Squad
Harshitha Madavi, Chamari Athapaththu (c), Hasini Perera, Nilakshi de Silva, Oshadi Ranasinghe, Kaushani Nuthyangana, Anushka Sanjeewani (wk), Malsha Shehani, Inoka Ranaweera, Sugandika Kumari, Tharika Sewwandi, Kavisha Dilhari, Achini Kulasuriya, Madushika Methtananda, Rashmi Silva.
Bangladesh Ladies Squad
Murshida Khatun, Fargana Hoque, Nigar Sultana (c & wk), Ritu Moni, Lata Mondal, Fahima Khatun, Rumana Ahmed, Nahida Akter, Salma Khatun, Fariha Trisna, Shanjida Akter, Shamima Sultana, Shohely Akhter, Sobhana Mostary, Jahanara Alam.